INTRAVEL IMPACT EVENTS PRESENTS
InTravel Impact Events
Building successful Indigenous engagement plans
INTRAVEL IMPACT EVENTS are designed to help business leaders become inspired to improve their Indigenous engagement
We are a 100% Aboriginal owned company with a proven track record for generating social impact outcomes for Indigenous Australians. Business owner Dwayne Good, proud Bundjalung man, has been involved in the Indigenous business landscape for many years and understands both the challenges and opportunities that corporate and government face when trying to achieve genuine Indigenous engagement outcomes.
Dwayne is driven to make positive changes by bringing together business leaders to discuss, plan and implement change inside their businesses to design impactful engagement plans that go beyond ticking a box.
WHO IT’S FOR
Our Impact Events are fully customised to suit each department, which may include:
- Business Leaders: To design, implement and manage impactful Indigenous engagement strategies.
- HR Managers: To ensure your workplace is a supportive and welcoming environment for Indigenous Australians.
- Procurement Managers: Increase Indigenous business outcomes inside your supply chain
How it Works
InTravel Group can design an Impact Event in any state and territory in Australia. This service includes:
- Travelling to a culturally significant location and spending time with and learning from traditional owners or people of that area
- The curation of a strategic agenda that helps drive discussion and planning to help engage, inform and inspire team members
- Arrangement of all flights, transportation or accommodation
- Fully catered food and beverage requirements
- A range of immersive Indigenous experiences that help explain the “why”
InTravel Group handles all aspects of your event to create a seamless and enjoyable experience for you and your staff. We cater for all ages, and unique requirements of travellers and can personally tailor your immersion experience. The end result is engaged, informed and inspired staff who are better equipped to make change.
For more information please reach out by contacting us at 1300 202 281 or email email@example.com
Check out our Queensland experience below.