Corporate Travel Consultant
The Company –
In Travel Group is a rapidly growing travel business dedicated to managing the corporate travel needs of Indigenous organisations throughout Australia.
With a head office in Melbourne we have a range of clients from varied industries in various locations around Australia.
Our business holds strong social and community based values, we are a friendly and flexible, hard working team of travel professionals.
The Position –
- Corporate Travel Consultant
- Full time
- Melbourne and Perth CBD
Due to company growth we seek an enthusiastic corporate travel professional to join our team and become involved in the future growth of the company.
You will be responsible for managing the domestic and international travel requirements of a portfolio of corporate clients. Strong customer service skills are a must, as well as great attention to detail, productivity and professionalism.
You will be encouraged to provide strategic input, share your knowledge and work towards a senior leadership role as the business grows.
- Minimum 2 years corporate travel consulting experience
- Great domestic and international product knowledge
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow within the business
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional approach to customer service
- Experience with the GDS, Sabre preferred but not essential
- Experience with back office system Tramada, but not essential
Benefits in joining In Travel Group -
- Initial starting salary of $60,00 Inc. super + bonuses
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
- Travel industry incentives and perks
- A flexible and friendly work environment
- On going training and development
To apply please contact In Travel Group Director, Dwayne Good, on 0434 986 891 or email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org